Dimension's Music


Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog Visitting

After visitting so many friend's blog in DML1 until 5am ==, I finally found out that mostly everyone was just started playing blog this years
I also shocked I was also the 1 xD hahahaha, and also recently 1 was Danny,Jason and others... cant even count althought there is someone have blog long time ago like robin,benny....
So, now I start this blog is not yet late because is still 2008 year,1 more day will be 31st of dec, then Happy new year......
Anyway, I found out that everyone's blog also very special, everyone using blog as thier diary and write down what happened in thier life and also recently what they encounter....
Lastly, I also do advertisement for my blog xD sorry for those kena, I just play play sia no hard feeling please ~ =(

ok,ciao
Gd Nite Zzz...... (sleep 1 hour only)

11 comments:

  1. Hey I start at 2006 leh... actually waaaay earlier, but who earlier than 2006 wor? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA..U ASO BLOG LIAO AH!!!JUZ FREE COME WALK WALK N C C!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lorr, cuz u all oso gt blog, i oso b in abit, dun b left out hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoho i coming lah~~~~(crash on the floor)= ="
    i also start blogging after read mhing chen de blog..hahahaha coz i found that many ppl din show their real face when in college..kekeke~~

    i'm so evil wahahahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaya i hv the same feeling as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, gt prob meh, she perasaan == anyway blog show our another self, juz like a mirror... haiz ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat u all chating?...huh!!...juz dont like show my"真本事"!!!dont like to show out anything..but ho..i will remember evrything even 1 sentence people say!!..haha!!!..ck dont say me like tht...last time u say my blog different with me then dont knoe why u laugh!!but ho i go ask other people all say my patern same same with my blog arh!!but ho.ck ur blog aso is ur second face!!!!i feel....大姐大!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CK blog use to say abt she n her bf de thing de, so i oso go 1 time , i dun wan go aledi....

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYA....I ASO FEEL ABIT MALAS GO HER BLOG..BUT HO~~SHE LIKE GO MY BLOG..SO HO~~JUZ GO BECOZ GIV HER FACE ONLY!!HAHA!!~~~NO LAH!!CK ..JOKING JER~~LOL..I ASO DONT LIKE THE BLOG TALK ABOUT "感情的"...VERY SIANZ..~~~~HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. == my blog for wu liao ppl come de... since i written a wu liao story up there pls support, tq

    ReplyDelete

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster