What should I do using blog?
Besides writting as diary and also posting some of the assingment works........
Actually I was planning to write a short story everyday, long story also can....
I was planning to do this, is beacause look so boring ==
But, even I write story, what kind of story do you all prefer? For me, I think I kinda good in love story and sad story....... But later not enought love and sad, then paiseh la hahahahaha~~~~
So, give some comment about it please....
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


horror adventorous story more better nia hahahaha~~~!! XD
ReplyDeletewrite n post some adventure or mysteria story better la...i prefer it...hehe...i leave my comment here le hor..haha..i think u shud put chat box la...kk..我飘走了~
ReplyDeleteOMG, xiao qian oso come, thx thx ^^
ReplyDeletewrite about ur LOVE n SAD story la :D:D gg~
ReplyDeleteokok when i free i will do it ~
ReplyDelete