Dimension's Music


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 ~~ !!!

Happy new year to everyone !!!

Actually yesterday wednesday, yeong kae n robin planning to have steamboat but I didnt go witht hem since my house also having steamboat.....

So, if u wan to see what happened in robin there, please refer to his blog....

As for mine, i will report to u all here....

Yesterday, after our presentation, so I go back 1st, and because of tat day was the last day of 2008, everyone is going to sungai wang for countdown, so 5.30pm onwards wangsa Maju LRT station is almost of ppl....And the LRT was awfully late, about 6.10pm onli reach wangsa maju...

Before, the LRT will full when reach ampang Park and KLCC, but today different not even reach Ampang Park, the LRT full aledi with ppl, all become Sardine @@

I reach to Maluri station about 7.20pm, n I went to Jusco to buy soft drinks, ice-creams, snack n etc.... for the steamboat party....

The party was held in my Aunt's house, so as we reach there, my cousin n her friend started aledi... After I finish take everything in, I helped 1 of my aunt cook n fried.... Everything was finished nothing left behind after 1 n a half hour == .... So, I onli keep eating fried chicken tat me n my aunt fried...WOW, the fried chicken DAMN nice, I cant even stop eating it....

After finish, my cousin them play waterball n I was cheating, I use a botol n pour the water from 3rd floor, n I didnt get wet wakakakakaka. After that, we gt ply ps2,mahjong,poker n more ==

Then, the most dulan thing was, my phone+laptop+watch time, is not correct 1== I saw my watch still got 5min left until 12am, but I heard my aunt n uncle say happy new year, I was feel so weird, n also i heard fireworks sound == den onli know my time was slow 5 min...... So, we also have sparkling juice wakakakaka.....

And, we all played until 4am onli sleep, some 6am LOL there is even ppl didnt sleep.... ==

And, thats the end of my side steamboat party ==

2 comments:

  1. i thought u all BBQ..O.O

    原来 is steamboat.. = =

    walao so many chicken wings and more more nice food to eat nia~~ i juz have 杂饭 4 my new year countdown wahahaha (bcoz i din wan bcome sardine like u XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ is chrismas de ==
    Aiyo normal for u eat chap fan == u everyday eat 1 la
    hahahahaha... nxt time gt function onli call u ba ==

    ReplyDelete

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster