Dimension's Music


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Boring CNY

Haiz, CNY so boring, i have been stayed at home all day, no going out only sleep, eat and watch anime.... Anime.... I watched alot these few days haha and guess waat i found.... I suddenly found Adrian name appeared in 1 anime... here is the picure

Hahahahahahahaha, "who the hell is adrian"..... Since they are playing some mini games tat need to continue the words from the last words.... dunno how to say......

Here is another funny thing..... From Anime : Gintama....






Here is another 1.... I found it on Anime : Skip Beat.... It look like 1 of the DotA Hero skill...... Let you all guess, for those who played DotA might know haha....

Haha, here another 1 from Anime : Toradora.... A very funny and sometime very touching anime......

6 comments:

  1. Haha, what kind of anime also u watch one ka? next time I know who to turn to in case I want to find an anime and cant find it anywhere else... lol

    Happy CNY dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hentai!!wakakaka~~~
    Happy CNY my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, wan know abt anime find me or wennie enuf hahaha

    i think in robin brain onli know hentai.... mayb he is the 1 waatch too much....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wan know is wat anime ? just come find me!! wakakaka!! i really recomment anyone that like anime go watch the 8th picture(anime named skip beat) that sorasoul paste!! that one is really funny!! haha

    n i agree that wat sorasoul say about robin ....alway say hentai......hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh, gintama reli nice, u all sure laught til siao, alot stupid thing 1 haha...

    I think in robin's brain onli know anime=hentai, i bet he watch beach oso in hentai version created by his delusion....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha gintama i knw it when 2ndary school..
    my friend recomended to me(2ndary friend also addict on anime XD our kaki)

    hahahahaahhahaha funny pic..anime character really gt their own characteristic~~cool man

    ANIME ROCKS~~!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster