Dimension's Music


Friday, January 30, 2009

Sad......

As the title said "Sad" not I am really sad, just I watched an anime that make me sad just now...... This anime is really nice, is a romance story.....

I watched it from season 1 until now season 2, and this eps 17 is the most sad eps among all the eps including both season 1 and season 2..... I cried abit while watching it......... Why...... why...... is the main character(Girl) died after give birth to thier daughter........ And I watched the preview in the end... it is about after the main character(Girl) died,What happened to the boy alone and thier daughter...... TT cant wait to watch it... cant wait to cry again......

What anime is this? MUST WATCH .....

Season 1 : Clannad

Season 2 : Clannad ~After Story~

4 comments:

  1. dun wan add cbox later u all spam me

    ReplyDelete
  2. clannad 0_0?
    i gt hear about it long time ago...reallt tat touch ma??(- -)?

    haha u knw de anime all like ppl dying one so u all can cry ma!

    ReplyDelete

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster