Dimension's Music


Friday, January 2, 2009

All Assingment Finish !!!!

Fuu~ after being torture by the assingment for a few weeks... and FINALLY, WE R FREE !!!!

Not to fast, Final Exam said...... Dulan == 2 weeks more den exam TT

But, nvm still gt sometime to rest, n now I will upload our assingment here....





Created by : Robin


Photographer : Robin n (me?maybe not)


Here come the CS 1.... since sending the photo dam long, so I just terus save from Robin's blog


9 comments:

  1. My video..haha..so popular liao~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo = = cant watch de video...

    com problem = ="

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo...me aso cant watch the video lah!!!next time put "ck"walking video to let u all c!!ho~~ck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. == can't see? hmm mayb need upload to somewhr... anyway if u feel boring den go make urs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh the video i can watch oso == mayb ur comp prob ba, nvm i oso will try find some hosting server host my video n upload here

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf my walking style = =
    u put u c liao sure muntah one so no need put lo kakaka

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha~~~CK..I JOKING JER~~~I WIL RESPECT OTHER FEELING~~HAHA!!NO LAR~~CK WALKING VERY NORMAL JER~~U GO ASK WENNIE!!HAHAHA~

    ReplyDelete
  8. suddenly change the comp..can watch ler~~

    very interesting~~~

    ReplyDelete

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster